As a Partner in the Screen Talent Europe Network the Galway Film Centre is delighted to announce that applications for the Pitching Forum at the Norwegian Short Film Festival are now open. Emerging writers, producers and directors can apply now to be in with a chance of winning €4,000 for your next short film.
Screen Talent Europe in collaboration with Mediefabrikken and the Norwegian Short Film Festival invite applications from European talent to pitch their new short film projects at the festival on the 10th June 2021. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, this year’s edition will be online.
10 short films will be selected to take part in the online during Pitching Forum. The selected applicants will also take part in an online pitching workshop to hone their skills on the 8th and 9th of June 2021. In the 5-minute pitch, each participant will present their project to a pitching jury and an online audience of potential co-producers, financiers and filmmakers.
For further information, please contact: Kenny Gaughan at email@example.com
- To participate you must have a connection to one of the Screen Talent Europe partners (work/live in their region/country). List of partners can be found at on the application form.
- Producers, directors and screenwriters are eligible to apply if they have produced at least 2 films (short fiction or documentary).
- You must apply with a project in development (fiction or documentary) with a maximum length of 30 min.
- To participate you need to be available online for pitching preparations on the 8th and 9th of June and for the pitching forum on the 10th June 2020.
- Deadline for application is the 12th May 2021. To apply please fill out the form here.
As well as attending the Pitching Forum Participants will take part in:
- A two day workshop preparing your pitch, with online sessions with mentors from Mediefabrikken
- An online networking reception
- Participants will also have free accreditation for the entire online festival programme.
About Screen Talent Europe:
Screen Talent Europe is a network of film centres working with talent development in Europe. Screen Talent Europe aims to create more coproductions, networking opportunities and collaborations between emerging filmmakers across Europe. Read more about Screen Talent Europe and see the list of partners here: www.screentalent.eu
The Pitching Forum is organised by Mediefabrikken, the Screen Talent Europe Partners and The Norwegian Short Film Festival.