CÚRAM Centre for Research in Medical Devices and Galway Film Centre are delighted to partner with the HRB Primary Care Clinical Trials Network Ireland and PPI Ignite @ NUI Galway for Science on Screen 2019. The Science on Screen project will 100% fund one 26 minute film with a budget of €35,000.
Deadline for submission is 2pm Thursday 9th May 2019.
Email a Download link with the following info:
- A detailed treatment of max. 2,000 words to include a narrative and visual outline of the film.
- A detailed production budget and budget summary. (Include costing for music and other media clearances). The budget should be completed on the form which can be downloaded from the following link: Science_On_Screen_Budget-2019
- CVs of Creative Team.
- Director’s showreel and any other artistic references which support the submission (such as online links and / or attachments to the email);
- Written confirmation in the form of clearances and permissions of key subject’s willingness to participate, where applicable.
- Any other relevant supporting materials that inform the creative approach to the proposal.
Submit full application to: email@example.com
For further information on:
- The application process, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The science, email: email@example.com
- The PPI Conference NUIG is taking place on the 1st May 2019 and applicants are encouraged to attend.
- Successful shortlisted applicants must be available for interview on Thursday 28th May 2019 (TBC).
- A trailer of the final film is due on Monday 30th September 2019.
- The final film will be delivered on Monday 7th October 2019.
The trailers for the previous Science on Screen commissions, A Tiny Spark, Bittersweet, Mending Legends and Feats of Modest Valour are available here.