The programme of presentations are as follows:
- 10:30am: Tea & Coffee / Refreshments
- 11:00: Welcome Address by Prof. Abhay Pandit, Scientific Director of CÚRAM – Introduction to CÚRAM and overview of presentations.
- 11:15 – 12.30: Presentations:
- Perceptions of Science in Ireland – Claire Riordian
- Tablets, Not Injections – A No Brainer? – Prof David Brayden (UCD)
- Helping patients Breathe Easier – Dr Alice McCloskey (RCSI)
- Harnessing Marine Resources for Biomedicine – Dr Gerard Wall(NUIG)
- 12:30 – 12.45: Science on Screen 2017 – call details – Mary Deely
- 12:45 – 13.05: Science on Screen 2016 Review – the filmmakers experience with Alice McDowell, James Ryan and Paul Webster.
- 13:05 – 13.30: Panel Q&A and Discussion: Proinsias Ní Ghráinne (TG4), Gar O’ Brien (Galway Film Fleadh), Colm O’ Callaghan (RTÉ)
- 1:30: CLOSE
Galway Film Centre acknowledges the support of the Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs for this project.