Tutors: David Keating, Director and Screenwriter
Date: Friday, March 3rd, 2017
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: Galway Film Centre
Screen Training Ireland, in association with Galway Film Centre, are seeking participants for a one day workshop to explore effective and persuasive ways to present and pitch film projects. Exploring techniques that help us convey the essentials, we can learn to deliver a pitch that is effective, clear, memorable and most likely to generate interest.
Writer/Director David Keating will give a detailed, interactive workshop on pitching, exploring questions such as:
- What are effective ways to talk about the films we passionately want to make?
- What kind of language can we use?
- What are the most important elements to a strong pitch?
- How long should it be?
- How can we do justice to our projects in X minutes?
- Techniques to engage our listeners
- Performance nerves
- How does pitching get to be fun? (it needs to be).
This course is aimed at writers, directors and producers who wish to examine and enhance their pitching skills.
Please apply online at www.screentrainingireland.ie.
Please note the deadline for applications is Tuesday the 14th of February 2017.
For further details, contact Mary Deely in Galway Film Centre at email@example.com or Helen McMahon, Screen Training Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org