How to Apply for Science on Screen:
The Science on Screen project will 100% fund two 26 minute science films with a budget of up to €35,000.00 each. These two TV half hour programmes/Short films will be based around areas of research currently underway in CÚRAM, in NUI Galway.
Deadline for Submission is March 25th at 12 noon.
Email a Dropbox folder, with the following info:
- A detailed treatment of max. 2,000 words to include a narrative and visual outline of the film.
- A detailed production budget and budget summary. (Include costing for music and other media clearances). The budget should be completed on the form which can be downloaded from the following link: Science_On_Screen_XL
- CVs of Creative Team
- Excerpts of director work or other artistic references which supports the submission (as online links and / or attachments to the email).
- Online Links to Director’s work or other artistic references which supports the submission.
Submit application to: email@example.com
For further information on:
- The Application Process, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Science, email: CLAIRE.RIORDAN@nuigalway.ie
Successful shortlisted applicants must be available for interview on Wednesday, 13th April.
It is expected that projects will be completed by October 2016.