This year the Richard Harris International Film Festival invites you to produce a three minute film that is inspired by any film that stars Richard Harris. All we want to see is that you use your imagination and creativity. This competition is open to film-makers aged under 18 years old.
The winning films will be screened in the Richard Harris Festival on Saturday the 25th of October, 2014.
Submission: Upload your film to Vimeo or YouTube and email the private link for your film along with completed entry form, a still image from your film and a short synopsis to email@example.com with the subject line RHIFF + [add your film title here] (Please ensure you include the password for viewing the private link).
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be three minutes or under. There is no charge to submit to the competition. Do not use copyrighted material. You must have full rights for the music in the film and written permission may be requested.
- Any films that are not in English must have subtitles.
- If a film is selected for screening you must provide Blu-Ray or Digital File. The successful entrant is responsible for delivering the correct format for screening.
- Submission to the Richard Harris International Film Festival does not guarantee a screening. You will be bound by all terms and conditions of the official competition.
- RHIFF reserves the right to use clips from selected entries to promote the festival.
- Submissions in hard copy or those which do not follow the guidelines outlined here will not be accepted or returned. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- RHIFF will not be responsible for damage to submitted media during the process of the film festival.
- All submissions must be films produced by filmmakers under the age of 18. All prize winners will be notified via email.
- The decision of the selection panel is final.
- Closing Date for entries is September 5th 2014.
Applicants are welcome to make enquiries to:
Richard Harris Film Festival
Phone: 086 0840137