The Galway Film Centre is a membership based organisation.
Benefits of membership include:
- Equipment hire at non-commercial rates
- Eligibility for the short script awards
- Access to our range of workshops & courses (see training section for prices & course details)
- Regular industry news & information updates
- Eligibility for ‘Special Projects’ award
To take out membership, please supply:
- A completed membership form;
- Proof of identification (photocopy of driving licence, passport)
- Proof of address (utility bills, bank statements)
- Proof of unwaged status (student card etc.)
€45 unwaged (students, OAP, etc) €55 waged
Download the GFC-Membership-Application-Form (.doc)
Once completed you can call into the office with payment along with photocopy of ID & proof of address. We accept all card payments. We will issue your membership and you will access to all the benefits of being a member of the Galway Film Centre.