*PLEASE READ: The submission deadline has been changed to April 15th and best practices regarding approaching contributors have been advised. Please read this post for more details.
Galway Film Centre and CÚRAM Centre for Research in Medical Devices are delighted to be partnering with Precision Oncology Ireland (POI) for Science on Screen 2020. The Science on Screen project will 100% fund one 24 ½ minute film with a budget of €35,000 on the topic of cancer research.
Deadline for submission is 2pm Thursday 15th April 2020
How to Apply:
Email the following information to email@example.com:
- A detailed treatment of max. 2,000 words to include a narrative and visual outline of the film;
- A detailed production budget and budget summary. (Include costing for music and other media clearances). The budget should be completed on the provided template which can be downloaded here;
- CVs of Creative Team;
- Director’s showreel and any other artistic references which support the submission (such as online links and / or attachments to the email) – Please ensure that all links remain available until the decision making process has been completed;
- Written confirmation in the form of clearances and permissions of key subject’s willingness to participate, where applicable;
- Any other relevant supporting materials that inform the creative approach to the proposal;
- Please note that teams who have been in receipt of Science on Screen funding previously are not eligible to apply in 2020.
For further information on:
- The application process, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The science, email: email@example.com
- You can view the Science On Screen Info Day videos here;
- Successful shortlisted applicants must be available for interview on Friday the 1st May 2020 (subject to change);
- The final film will be delivered on Friday 9th October 2020.