CÚRAM Centre for Research in Medical Devices and Galway Film Centre are delighted to partner with the HRB Primary Care Clinical Trials Network Ireland and PPI Ignite @ NUI Galway for Science on Screen 2019. The Science on Screen project will 100% fund one 26 minute film with a budget of €35,000.
The Science on Screen Information Day was held on Friday, April 5th at the Biomedical Sciences Building in NUI Galway. A range of top researchers, clinicians, and PPI contributors gave an overview of their work or experience, followed by a Q&A session.
Below are the video links to each of the presentations:
1. Sarah Gundy, Project Manager – CÚRAM
2. Edel Murphy, Programme Manager – PPI Ignite @ NUI Galway
3. Professor Andrew Murphy, Director – HRB Primary Care Clinical Trials Network Ireland
4. Dr Nikita Burke, Programme Manager – HRB Primary Care Clinical Trials Network Ireland
5. Patrick Towers, Galway Primary Care PPI Group
6. Dr Martin O’Halloran – CÚRAM Principal Investigator & PPI Ignite Catalyst
7. Dr Ruth McMenamin, Lecturer (Speech and Language Therapy) & PPI Ignite Catalyst & Michael Griffin PPI Contributor
8. Alexis Donnelly, PPI Contributor
9. Jade Murphy, Education & Training Co-ordinator – Galway Film Centre
Full application details for Science on Screen 2018 are available here.