- Two individual short documentary films, 10 to 15 minutes in duration, will be produced, with one based in the Galway City and one in County Galway.
- Participating filmmakers must be based in Galway and be under 35 years of age.
- A budget of up to €6000 is available per film.
- The participating filmmakers will be mentored by established documentary filmmakers.
- Galway Film Centre will provide support through equipment, advice and assistance.
- Galway Film Centre encourages both English and Irish language project applications.
- Galway Film Centre encourages applications from female-led filmmaking teams. Selected projects will need to ensure a healthy gender balance across the filmmaking team.
How to apply:
Filmmakers submit the following by email to: email@example.com
- 1 page outline of documentary idea. (PDF)
- Proposed budget of up to €6000. (Excel file)
- 1 page current CV of participating filmmakers. (PDF)
- 2 links to previous work. (VIMEO/YouTube/Website)
- Email/letters of commitment from key contributors. (PDF)
- Complete submission to be sent in 1 email with subject line including reference to either Galway City or Galway County.
DEADLINE for applications is: 12pm, Friday 14th September 2018
Applicants will be shortlisted and then called for interview in late September. The proposed date for interviews is Friday 28th September.
Any further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 770 748.
#DWYSgalway18 #CeantarScannán #GalwayCityofFilm