The Galway Film Centre & RTÉ Short Film Commission Scheme is accepting submissions until Wednesday 14th February.
Producers and production companies are encouraged to register for the scheme and will be selected on a CV and interview basis. The selected producer will be mentored by producer Donna Eperon (Michael Inside, I Used to Live Here).
How to enter:
*** APPLICATION FORM ***
- PDF version: 2018 RTÉ Short film application form
- .doc version: 2018 RTÉ Short film application form
Producers: Who’s going to produce the short film? Producers are invited to put their names forward for consideration. Please submit:
- A hardcopy two page CV to Galway Film Centre.
- Also send a DROPBOX link containing your CV along with a Vimeo or online link to one sample of your work and a completed application form to email@example.com.
- Entry fee for a producer is €15.00.
Producers will be shortlisted on the basis of their submission material and invited to interview. Through this process, one producer will be selected. Please note that director and producer teams are also encouraged to apply and will be interviewed together as a team.
The GFC / RTÉ Short Film Commission is a scheme with a fund of €15,000 to produce a 10 to 15 minute short.
Full info on the RTÉ/GFC Short Film Commission is available here.
For any further info please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 770 748.